Volunter

Galileo Teco Juárez
My name Galileo TecoFrom today I will start to work for OpenOfficeMy skills
are Java, some C, html,
I want to learn to work together and learn more about Free Software and
communities.
Suggestions for how to start?? ???

--
*Galileo Teco Juarez*
*Web:* http://80bits.wordpress.com
*Twitter:* @genitalico <http://twitter.com/genitalico>
*Linkedin:* http://mx.linkedin.com/pub/galileo-teco-ju%C3%A1rez/30/690/797

Re: Volunter

Andrea Pescetti-2
On 16/11/2012 Galileo Teco Juárez wrote:
> My name Galileo TecoFrom today I will start to work for OpenOfficeMy skills
> are Java, some C, html,
> I want to learn to work together and learn more about Free Software and
> communities.
> Suggestions for how to start?? ???

Welcome, Galileo! This mailing list (api) is for people who want to
develop extensions for OpenOffice, see http://extensions.openoffice.org/

We welcome new volunteers in all fields; please have a look at the
orientation initiative pages at
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/orientation/

In this moment we are recruiting volunteers mainly for QA and
localization. If you wish to help there, make sure you subscribe to the
relevant mailing list (see the page above for more information).

If you are considering to join in the core development, you should
contact the ooo-dev list
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/mailing-lists.html#development-mailing-list
and the starting point would be to build OpenOffice:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO ; for
any doubts, please contact ooo-dev in this case.

Regards,
   Andrea.