WRITER Not Working Since Recent Windows Update

WRITER Not Working Since Recent Windows Update

Liquidforest
Hello,

A few days ago my laptop went through what seemed a significant Windows
update. Since that, I am no longer able to save a single document in
Writer. I have updated to your version 4.1.4 but it has made no difference.
I am lost and have no idea what to do or how to get it working again.
Please help - Thanks.

Re: WRITER Not Working Since Recent Windows Update

zahra a
hello.
restore your windows to the previous state or delete the update that
makes the problem.
hope that help, God bless you!

On 11/4/17, Liquidforest <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> A few days ago my laptop went through what seemed a significant Windows
> update. Since that, I am no longer able to save a single document in
> Writer. I have updated to your version 4.1.4 but it has made no difference.
> I am lost and have no idea what to do or how to get it working again.
> Please help - Thanks.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org

Re: WRITER Not Working Since Recent Windows Update

Rory O'Farrell
On Fri, 3 Nov 2017 17:07:59 -0700
Liquidforest <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> A few days ago my laptop went through what seemed a significant Windows
> update. Since that, I am no longer able to save a single document in
> Writer. I have updated to your version 4.1.4 but it has made no difference.
> I am lost and have no idea what to do or how to get it working again.
> Please help - Thanks.

Is there any message when you attempt to Save? If you use the navigation buttons to maneuver to your desktop, can you Save there? Other than inability to Save does OpenOffice appear to be working correctly?

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>