Want to contribute to the open office development in C++/JavaScript

Want to contribute to the open office development in C++/JavaScript

sattay
Hi There,

I am is satnam singh, I have been working on Window based programming for a
long time, now I want to do something good for society with my skills, and I
am interested in open office development efforts. I appreciate if you can
help in starting on this.

Thanks

Satnam Singh

Re: Want to contribute to the open office development in C++/JavaScript

CPHennessy
On Sun December 11 2005 03:59, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hi There,
>
> I am is satnam singh, I have been working on Window based programming for a
> long time, now I want to do something good for society with my skills, and
> I am interested in open office development efforts. I appreciate if you can
> help in starting on this.

Hi Satnam,
 Have a look at http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Main_Page and do
not forget to subscribe to the relevant mailing lists or you will not see all

CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ