Weird warning

Jim Jagielski
Just noticed this... not sure if it's just happening during my
macOS builds or with others (will kick off CentOS7 on monday).

Any ideas:

    WARNING: mis-named or un-known %-variable in setup script at line 33453:
        Description (kab) = "\u1e6c\u1e6def til\u0263uyin tiwurmanin mi ara yewjed umucce\u1e0d amaynut n %PRODUCTNAM.";

??

Re: Weird warning

Matthias Seidel
Hi Jim,

Am 11.01.19 um 23:02 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
> Just noticed this... not sure if it's just happening during my
> macOS builds or with others (will kick off CentOS7 on monday).
>
> Any ideas:
>
>     WARNING: mis-named or un-known %-variable in setup script at line 33453:
> Description (kab) = "\u1e6c\u1e6def til\u0263uyin tiwurmanin mi ara yewjed umucce\u1e0d amaynut n %PRODUCTNAM.";

Quick guess:

It is from the Kabyle translation and %PRODUCTNAM should be %PRODUCTNAME.

I will have a look into it...

Regards,

   Matthias

> ??

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Weird warning

Marcus (OOo)
Am 11.01.19 um 23:02 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
> Just noticed this... not sure if it's just happening during my
> macOS builds or with others (will kick off CentOS7 on monday).
>
> Any ideas:
>
>      WARNING: mis-named or un-known %-variable in setup script at line 33453:
> Description (kab) = "\u1e6c\u1e6def til\u0263uyin tiwurmanin mi ara yewjed umucce\u1e0d amaynut n %PRODUCTNAM.";
>
> ??

for me "%PRODUCTNAM" is clearly mis-named. Very likely it should be
"%PRODUCTNAME". ;-)

Marcus

Re: Weird warning

Matthias Seidel
Am 11.01.19 um 23:07 schrieb Marcus:

> Am 11.01.19 um 23:02 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
>> Just noticed this... not sure if it's just happening during my
>> macOS builds or with others (will kick off CentOS7 on monday).
>>
>> Any ideas:
>>
>>      WARNING: mis-named or un-known %-variable in setup script at
>> line 33453:
>>     Description (kab) = "\u1e6c\u1e6def til\u0263uyin tiwurmanin mi
>> ara yewjed umucce\u1e0d amaynut n %PRODUCTNAM.";
>>
>> ??
>
> for me "%PRODUCTNAM" is clearly mis-named. Very likely it should be
> "%PRODUCTNAME". ;-)
It was corrected 5 weeks ago:

https://translate.apache.org/kab/aoo40/translate/scp2/source/onlineupdate.po#unit=27901670

Obviously it hasn't found the way back into the SDF file yet...

Matthias

> Marcus

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Weird warning

Mechtilde Stehmann-2

> Am 11.01.19 um 23:07 schrieb Marcus:
>> Am 11.01.19 um 23:02 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
>>> Just noticed this... not sure if it's just happening during my
>>> macOS builds or with others (will kick off CentOS7 on monday).
>>>
>>> Any ideas:
>>>
>>>      WARNING: mis-named or un-known %-variable in setup script at
>>> line 33453:
>>>     Description (kab) = "\u1e6c\u1e6def til\u0263uyin tiwurmanin mi
>>> ara yewjed umucce\u1e0d amaynut n %PRODUCTNAM.";
>>>
>>> ??
>>
>> for me "%PRODUCTNAM" is clearly mis-named. Very likely it should be
>> "%PRODUCTNAME". ;-)
>
> It was corrected 5 weeks ago:
>
> https://translate.apache.org/kab/aoo40/translate/scp2/source/onlineupdate.po#unit=27901670
>
> Obviously it hasn't found the way back into the SDF file yet...
Yes and I did the integration of an *.sdf file at 18.12.2018

I will do a next upload before building the beta-release. therefore I
need an inforamtion one or two weeks before,esp. if the gsicheck failed.

At this time it isn't possible to do the things automatically. I'm
waiting for anupdate auf the translation-toolkit at the pootle server.

Kind regards

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice

Re: Weird warning

Jim Jagielski
How does one update the SDF file? What's the process?

tia

> On Jan 11, 2019, at 5:09 PM, Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Am 11.01.19 um 23:07 schrieb Marcus:
>> Am 11.01.19 um 23:02 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
>>> Just noticed this... not sure if it's just happening during my
>>> macOS builds or with others (will kick off CentOS7 on monday).
>>>
>>> Any ideas:
>>>
>>>      WARNING: mis-named or un-known %-variable in setup script at
>>> line 33453:
>>>     Description (kab) = "\u1e6c\u1e6def til\u0263uyin tiwurmanin mi
>>> ara yewjed umucce\u1e0d amaynut n %PRODUCTNAM.";
>>>
>>> ??
>>
>> for me "%PRODUCTNAM" is clearly mis-named. Very likely it should be
>> "%PRODUCTNAME". ;-)
>
> It was corrected 5 weeks ago:
>
> https://translate.apache.org/kab/aoo40/translate/scp2/source/onlineupdate.po#unit=27901670 <https://translate.apache.org/kab/aoo40/translate/scp2/source/onlineupdate.po#unit=27901670>
>
> Obviously it hasn't found the way back into the SDF file yet...
>
> Matthias
>

>> Marcus

>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

Re: Weird warning

Matthias Seidel
Hi Jim,

Am 14.01.19 um 14:54 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
> How does one update the SDF file? What's the process?

It is a centralized export from our Pootle server. See Mechtilde's mail,
she is documenting the process at the moment...

Regards,

   Matthias

> tia
>
>> On Jan 11, 2019, at 5:09 PM, Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]> wrote:

>>> for me "%PRODUCTNAM" is clearly mis-named. Very likely it should be
>>> "%PRODUCTNAME". ;-)
>> It was corrected 5 weeks ago:
>>
>> https://translate.apache.org/kab/aoo40/translate/scp2/source/onlineupdate.po#unit=27901670 <https://translate.apache.org/kab/aoo40/translate/scp2/source/onlineupdate.po#unit=27901670>
>>
>> Obviously it hasn't found the way back into the SDF file yet...
>>
>> Matthias
>>
>>> Marcus

>>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Weird warning

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello Jim,

Am 14.01.19 um 14:54 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
> How does one update the SDF file? What's the process?

as already described yesterday in this thread.

I want to update the sdf files to have an recent translation in the beta
version. Then the next time will be befor the release.

At this time it needs manually work to do it for every language. For
more automation I need an update of the recent version of the
translate-toolkit at the Pootle server. Please do not change anythin the
*.sdf file. It willbe overritten be the next import from pootle.

I started the develop a translation process in November 2018. So we can
define the process here. The goal must be to do most of the steps
automatically at the Pootle server. But this doesn't work now.

As I know there is no other person working on the process.

Kind regards

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice

Re: Weird warning

Jim Jagielski
Sorry... I'm not seeing in this thread any pointers to how to update it...
I see a link to the translate.a.o URL,  and something about 'next upload'
and 'gsicheck' and how it isn't possible to 'do the things automatically'
but nothing that indicates how someone does the process.

This looks like what we have:

    https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Translation_from_4.2