What formating do we use when copy stuff to clibboard?

What formating do we use when copy stuff to clibboard?

Peter Kovacs-3
Hi all,

referencing to our Bug 127633.

What do we copy when someone copy & pastes? - My expectation would be
that we copy something odt-structure for writer, right?

All the best

Peter

Re: What formating do we use when copy stuff to clibboard?

Marcus (OOo)
Am 18.12.2017 um 20:16 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
> referencing to our Bug 127633.
>
> What do we copy when someone copy & pastes? - My expectation would be
> that we copy something odt-structure for writer, right?

copy something and then open the menu "Edit - Paste Special" in
OpenOffice. In the upcoming dialog you can see the different formats
that are offered.

Maybe it's just 1 big format (e.g., ODT) and the others are just derived
sub-parts from the big one.

Otherwise a look into the code is necessary.

My 2ct.

Marcus