What happened with KDE integration?

Hristo Hristov-5
Hi,
from some version OOo stoped to use my system colors which I use in my KDE.
What happened? Is this because of some reason or this is on purpose?

regards

Re: What happened with KDE integration?

Oliver Specht - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg
Hristo Simenov Hristov wrote:
> Hi,
> from some version OOo stoped to use my system colors which I use in my KDE.
> What happened? Is this because of some reason or this is on purpose?

Hi,
sorry, I don't know. Probably on [hidden email] someone knows more.

Regards,
Oliver