What hath I wrought???

Scott Arner
Hi.. I click too fast (a boat anchor of an old desktop) and do not think what I am doing at times.  Witness the image below.   I live in Canada (as you can probably tell).. I somehow screwed up everything big time some months ago.  Every English word is a spellcheck problem.    Note the ‘one two three’ I typed in a spreadsheet.  The same goes for a text document.

I read up on all the spelling details, but can’t figure it out.

Can you help please ?

Sincerely

Scott Arner

Re: What hath I wrought???