What kind of program?

Tomasz Namysło
Hello,
I'm Tomasz and I have a question.
What program can I edit openoffice code.
Yes, I know. I want to edit, I do not know what program
But, I want to start to learn, so I have to start somewhere.
I've already programmed in c ++ in visual studio.
Please, tell me.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Tomasz

Re: What kind of program?

Johnny Rosenberg

> Hello,
> I'm Tomasz and I have a question.
> What program can I edit openoffice code.

Any text editor will do, I guess. Gedit, Kate, Emacs, whatever.

> Yes, I know. I want to edit, I do not know what program
> But, I want to start to learn, so I have to start somewhere.
> I've already programmed in c ++ in visual studio.

That would probably be fine, I guess. I don't have Windows so I can't tell
for sure, though.

> Please, tell me.
>
> --
> Pozdrawiam,
> Tomasz

Re: What kind of program?

Kent
Sorry off topic,

I have been trying to unsubscribe to this list, but it does not happen.

Please tell me how to get off this mailing list
Kent in Lelystad

On Sep 29, 2017, Johnny Rosenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> Hello,
>> I'm Tomasz and I have a question.
>> What program can I edit openoffice code.
>>

>Any text editor will do, I guess. Gedit, Kate, Emacs, whatever.
>

>> Yes, I know. I want to edit, I do not know what program
>> But, I want to start to learn, so I have to start somewhere.
>> I've already programmed in c ++ in visual studio.
>>

>That would probably be fine, I guess. I don't have Windows so I can't
>tell
>for sure, though.
>

>> Please, tell me.
>>
>> --
>> Pozdrawiam,
>> Tomasz

Re: What kind of program?

Keith N. McKenna
On 9/29/2017 11:07 AM, Kent wrote:
> Sorry off topic,
>
> I have been trying to unsubscribe to this list, but it does not happen.
>
> Please tell me how to get off this mailing list
> Kent in Lelystad

Kent;

To unsubscribe you need to send a blank e-mail to the following address:
mailto:[hidden email] from the e-mail address
you originally subscribed from. You will receive a reply from the list
management software; if you do not see it check your junk folder as some
mail systems will think it is spam. Open the message and click reply and
send. You should then receive a final message saying you have been
unsubscribed.

If this does not work send an e-mail describing your problem to
mailto:[hidden email]. This is the moderators address
and one of them can help you.

Regards
Keith

Re: What kind of program?

Dave-5
Hi Keith,

As a list moderator, I am dealing with this. Kent's issue is much more
complex than the normal messages we get about unsubscribing, but thanks
for your input.

Regards
Dave

On 29.09.2017 18:08, Keith N. McKenna wrote:

> On 9/29/2017 11:07 AM, Kent wrote:
>> Sorry off topic,
>>
>> I have been trying to unsubscribe to this list, but it does not happen.
>>
>> Please tell me how to get off this mailing list
>> Kent in Lelystad
>>
> Kent;
>
> To unsubscribe you need to send a blank e-mail to the following address:
> mailto:[hidden email] from the e-mail address
> you originally subscribed from. You will receive a reply from the list
> management software; if you do not see it check your junk folder as some
> mail systems will think it is spam. Open the message and click reply and
> send. You should then receive a final message saying you have been
> unsubscribed.
>
> If this does not work send an e-mail describing your problem to
> mailto:[hidden email]. This is the moderators address
> and one of them can help you.
>
> Regards
> Keith

Re: What kind of program?

zahra a
hello.
for editing openoffice codes, you can use notepad++.
and for compiling you need visual studio i think.
openoffice is written in c language.
hope that help, God bless you!

On 9/29/17, Dave <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Keith,
>
> As a list moderator, I am dealing with this. Kent's issue is much more
> complex than the normal messages we get about unsubscribing, but thanks
> for your input.
>
> Regards
> Dave
>
> On 29.09.2017 18:08, Keith N. McKenna wrote:
>> On 9/29/2017 11:07 AM, Kent wrote:
>>> Sorry off topic,
>>>
>>> I have been trying to unsubscribe to this list, but it does not happen.
>>>
>>> Please tell me how to get off this mailing list
>>> Kent in Lelystad
>>>
>> Kent;
>>
>> To unsubscribe you need to send a blank e-mail to the following address:
>> mailto:[hidden email] from the e-mail address
>> you originally subscribed from. You will receive a reply from the list
>> management software; if you do not see it check your junk folder as some
>> mail systems will think it is spam. Open the message and click reply and
>> send. You should then receive a final message saying you have been
>> unsubscribed.
>>
>> If this does not work send an e-mail describing your problem to
>> mailto:[hidden email]. This is the moderators address
>> and one of them can help you.
>>
>> Regards
>> Keith

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.