When I scroll the page folds under the upper or lower page

When I scroll the page folds under the upper or lower page

Blain Alwran
Help! I have written a book over the last year or so using the Apache word
program (305 pages). At times I have made copies of it which I kept on my
desktop. Now when I pull a copy and want to work on it if I roll my mouse
to move up or down the page the script folds under the page above or below
depending on the direction I am trying to move. It does the same thing when
I try using the slide on the right side of the page. I have a lot of work
in this book and I'm deeply concerned about losing it. Again all copies are
acting the same way.

Please help

Re: When I scroll the page folds under the upper or lower page

Rory O'Farrell
On Tue, 1 Jan 2019 14:13:39 -0500
Blain Alwran <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Help! I have written a book over the last year or so using the Apache word
> program (305 pages). At times I have made copies of it which I kept on my
> desktop. Now when I pull a copy and want to work on it if I roll my mouse
> to move up or down the page the script folds under the page above or below
> depending on the direction I am trying to move. It does the same thing when
> I try using the slide on the right side of the page. I have a lot of work
> in this book and I'm deeply concerned about losing it. Again all copies are
> acting the same way.
>
> Please help
> [hidden email]

Is this the same computer on which you originally wrote the book?  If so, and it is a desktop, have you upgraded the video monitor to a high resolution monitor(say 1920 x 1080 or higher)?  If so, that suggests a driver problem.

What operating system - Windows, Mac O.S. or linux - version? What version of OpenOffice (see this in /Help /About)?

If it is a laptop, have you recently upgraded the operating system?

Until you get this problem resolved, work only on a duplicate of your file.
--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>