Where did the "old" CMS go to ? Can't find it :-)

Where did the "old" CMS go to ? Can't find it :-)

Dick Groskamp-2
Can anyone tell me where the old CMS was moved to ?

Ik know it went to Git/Github but I can't seem to fiond it.

Noticed that 4.1.7 was out but the Dutch webpage still mentions some
4.1.6-text on the page.

Want to commit a pull request for that, but since I can't find it.... :-(

--
DiGro

Re: Where did the "old" CMS go to ? Can't find it :-)

Peter Kovacs-3
The cms is still in the svn.
There is a discussion to migrate, but the details are still open.

All the best
Peter

Am 22. September 2019 13:04:56 MESZ schrieb Dick Groskamp <[hidden email]>:

>Can anyone tell me where the old CMS was moved to ?
>
>Ik know it went to Git/Github but I can't seem to fiond it.
>
>Noticed that 4.1.7 was out but the Dutch webpage still mentions some
>4.1.6-text on the page.
>
>Want to commit a pull request for that, but since I can't find it....
>:-(
>
>--
>DiGro

Re: Where did the "old" CMS go to ? Can't find it :-)

Matthias Seidel
Hi Dick,

Am 22.09.19 um 13:04 schrieb Dick Groskamp:
> Can anyone tell me where the old CMS was moved to ?
>
> Ik know it went to Git/Github but I can't seem to fiond it.
>
> Noticed that 4.1.7 was out but the Dutch webpage still mentions some
> 4.1.6-text on the page.
>
> Want to commit a pull request for that, but since I can't find it.... :-(

I just updated the Dutch page...

Regards,

   Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Where did the "old" CMS go to ? Can't find it :-)

Dick Groskamp-2
Thanks Matthias.

--
DiGro