Where is http://www.openoffice.org/de/dev/pre_submission_de.html ?

Jörg Schmidt-2
Hello,

The website http://www.openoffice.org/de/dev/pre_submission_de.html returns a 404 error.

How do I get the page displayed again or where in the CMS do I have to change something?

greetings,
Jörg

Re: Where is http://www.openoffice.org/de/dev/pre_submission_de.html ?

Matthias Seidel
I can copy it back for you.

But this (and other) page(s) are slightly outdated and have to be reviewed.

Give me 10 minutes... ;-)

Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Am 19.10.2017 um 19:09 schrieb Jörg Schmidt:

> [...]
The page is now online...

I found several problems, but together we can surely update the page to
be functional again.

Matthias

> [1]
> in this case "currently" means one, not exactly defined, point in time after the end of the Icubator period of the OO project.
>

> greetings,
> Jörg

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Where is http://www.openoffice.org/de/dev/pre_submission_de.html ?

Jörg Schmidt-2
Hello,

thank you

> I found several problems, but together we can surely update
> the page to
> be functional again.

Please can we discuss the next steps on [hidden email]?

I will try to work on the website on Saturday or Sunday and will open a thread on [hidden email].

Am 20.10.2017 um 21:13 schrieb Jörg Schmidt:

> Hello,

Sure!

> I will try to work on the website on Saturday or Sunday and will open a thread on [hidden email].

That is a good plan!

Matthias