Where is the setup files in OO version 2

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Where is the setup files in OO version 2

Trevor Hughes
no script Opened download with file roller found more RPM? what do I do ?

Trevor Hughes previously very satisfied OO user

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Where is the setup files in OO version 2

Markus Frei
Check the OO homepage, it has an installation document which tells you
how to get the rpm's installed on linux.

On Thu, 2005-11-10 at 16:15 +1000, Trevor Hughes wrote:
> no script Opened download with file roller found more RPMś what do I do ?
>
> Trevor Hughes previously very satisfied OO user
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Where is the setup files in OO version 2

Morgan Olsson
In reply to this post by Trevor Hughes
http://documentation.openoffice.org/index.html
http://download.openoffice.org/2.0.0/instructions.html

/Morgan

Trevor Hughes 07:15 2005-11-10:
>no script Opened download with file roller found more RPMś what do I do ?
>
>Trevor Hughes previously very satisfied OO user
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

--
Morgan Olsson, Kivik, Sweden


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Where is the setup files in OO version 2

G. Roderick Singleton-2
On Thu, 2005-11-10 at 14:05 +0100, Morgan Olsson wrote:
> http://documentation.openoffice.org/index.html
> http://download.openoffice.org/2.0.0/instructions.html
>
> /Morgan

And in the "In the media" section on http://www.openoffice.org/

>
> Trevor Hughes 07:15 2005-11-10:
> >no script Opened download with file roller found more RPM�? what do I do ?
> >
> >Trevor Hughes previously very satisfied OO user
> >
> >---------------------------------------------------------------------
> >To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> >For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
> --
> Morgan Olsson, Kivik, Sweden
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead
http://documentation.openoffice.org/ 


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Where is the setup files in OO version 2

CPHennessy
In reply to this post by Trevor Hughes
On Thu November 10 2005 06:15, + Trevor Hughes wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ***********************
> no script Opened download with file roller found more RPMś what do I do ?
>
> Trevor Hughes previously very satisfied OO user

http://documentation.openoffice.org/setup_guide2/index.html

Please reply to [hidden email] only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

Maybe your question has been answered already?
                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]