Why do the photos that I take , when I put them in the desktop, ofter copying them on top of the document Of the Apache Open Office they turn on the way around ?

Why do the photos that I take , when I put them in the desktop, ofter copying them on top of the document Of the Apache Open Office they turn on the way around ?

Sonhos de uma Rosa / Dreams of a Rose
To the support of the Apache Open Office

Why do the photos that I take , when I put them in the desktop, ofter
copying them and puting them on top of the document of the Apache Open
Office they turn on the other way around ? What can I do, or you can do to
resolve this problem?
This is happening to me since 1 hear or more I never looked for support ,
because I thought, there were no support for this situation. But I was
wrong.

Thank you ,

Carla da Silva