Wiki contributors

FR web forum
Hello devteam,

This page give information to contribute in AOO Wiki:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Contribute
But it unable to register.
What is the correct process?

Re: Wiki contributors

Dennis Roczek-2

On 01.03.2018 10:13, FR web forum wrote:
> Hello devteam,
>
> This page give information to contribute in AOO Wiki:
> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Contribute
> But it unable to register.
> What is the correct process?
see https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/New_accounts

Re: Wiki contributors

Keith N. McKenna
On 3/1/2018 4:13 AM, FR web forum wrote:
> Hello devteam,
>
> This page give information to contribute in AOO Wiki:
> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Contribute
> But it unable to register.
> What is the correct process?

Despite my best efforts to bring it up to date that document is still
somewhat outdated. We had to stop self registration a few years ago due
to a rather vicious spam attack. To get a new account send an e-mail
with your preferred user name and e-mail address to either
[hidden email], or [hidden email] and an admin
will create the account for you and send notification.

I will update the guide you mention now.

Regards
Keith