Wiki outage

Bidouille
Unable to access at http://wiki.openoffice.org/

Re: Wiki outage

Andrea Pescetti-2
Bidouille wrote:
> Unable to access at http://wiki.openoffice.org/

Confirmed. The VM is unreachable too, so I cannot just quickly restart
it. I'll be in touch with Infra tonight (European time) to restore service.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Wiki outage

Andrea Pescetti-2
Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> Bidouille wrote:
>> Unable to access at http://wiki.openoffice.org/
> Confirmed. The VM is unreachable too, so I cannot just quickly restart
> it. I'll be in touch with Infra tonight (European time) to restore service.

I was about to contact Infra now, but I see that the site is now back
online already. Case closed.

Regards,
   Andrea.