Wiki website Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Wiki website Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

FR web forum
https://wiki.services.openoffice.org/
The certificate presented by the website is not valid
Error: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

Re: Wiki website Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Chris Lambertus

> On Apr 3, 2019, at 3:22 AM, FR web forum <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> https://wiki.services.openoffice.org/
> The certificate presented by the website is not valid
> Error: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

This machine is the responsibility of the OpenOffice project.

-Chris

Re: Wiki website Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Dave Fisher
Infra to bcc. Adding sysadmin.openoffice.org

Hi -

As far as I can tell https://wiki.services.openoffice.org is the same as https://wiki.openoffice.org

Where is it refer to as wiki.services?

Regardless the answer, I think, is to redirect to wiki.services.oo.o to wiki.oo.o

Regards,
Dave

> On Apr 3, 2019, at 3:22 AM, FR web forum <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> https://wiki.services.openoffice.org/
> The certificate presented by the website is not valid
> Error: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

Re: Wiki website Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Andrea Pescetti-2
Chris Lambertus wrote:
>> On Apr 3, 2019, at 3:22 AM, FR web forum <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> https://wiki.services.openoffice.org/
>> The certificate presented by the website is not valid
>> Error: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN
> This machine is the responsibility of the OpenOffice project.

The only supported URL is

https://wiki.openoffice.org

The old http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/ URL (note: it is HTTP not
HTTPS) will redirect to it smoothly.