Will not save my spread sheets

Kathi Holmes
It was saving and now I can not save an updated sheet.  What do I need to
do?

Kathi Holmes

RE: Will not save my spread sheets

Geoffrey Hartwell-2
Have you tried making another deliberate change?  Some programmes 'grey out' the 'Save' if they haven't registered changes.  Another work around is to 'Save as' with a slightly altered filename and amend the name later.

It was saving and now I can not save an updated sheet.  What do I need to do?

Kathi Holmes

Re: Will not save my spread sheets

Keith N. McKenna
On 9/26/2018 1:41 PM, Geoffrey Hartwell wrote:

> Have you tried making another deliberate change?  Some programmes 'grey out' the 'Save' if they haven't registered changes.  Another work around is to 'Save as' with a slightly altered filename and amend the name later.

Forwarding to op whom is not subscribed.

Regards
Keith

Re: Will not save my spread sheets

Keith N. McKenna
On 9/26/2018 1:41 PM, Geoffrey Hartwell wrote:
> Have you tried making another deliberate change?  Some programmes 'grey out' the 'Save' if they haven't registered changes.  Another work around is to 'Save as' with a slightly altered filename and amend the name later.

<snip>

Forwarding to op whom is not subscribed.

Regards
Keith

RE: Will not save my spread sheets

Geoffrey Hartwell-2