Windows Buildbots

Matthias Seidel
As of today, we have working Windows Buildbots for the 4.1.4 branch as
well as for trunk (aka 4.2.0).

Thanks to Gavin who brought them back to life and Don for his latest
patches in trunk! ;-)

Kind regards, Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Windows Buildbots

Marcus (OOo)
> As of today, we have working Windows Buildbots for the 4.1.4 branch as
> well as for trunk (aka 4.2.0).
>
> Thanks to Gavin who brought them back to life and Don for his latest
> patches in trunk! ;-)

thats great. Thanks to all for your steady efforts. This will bring us
forward for new releases.

Marcus

Re: Windows Buildbots

Jim Jagielski
W00t! I just wish I could get my Windows build system working! :)

> On Aug 18, 2017, at 11:46 AM, Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> As of today, we have working Windows Buildbots for the 4.1.4 branch as
> well as for trunk (aka 4.2.0).
>
> Thanks to Gavin who brought them back to life and Don for his latest
> patches in trunk! ;-)
>
> Kind regards, Matthias

Re: Windows Buildbots

Matthias Seidel
Am 18.08.2017 um 21:13 schrieb Marcus:
>> As of today, we have working Windows Buildbots for the 4.1.4 branch as
>> well as for trunk (aka 4.2.0).
>>
>> Thanks to Gavin who brought them back to life and Don for his latest
>> patches in trunk! ;-)
>
> thats great. Thanks to all for your steady efforts. This will bring us
> forward for new releases.

I also changed the configuration to be as close as possible to what we
use in releases (for Windows).

Unfortunately now the Linux32 bots are stuck... :-(

Matthias

> Marcus

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Windows Buildbots