Windows Installation update using GetNativeSystemInfo

Windows Installation update using GetNativeSystemInfo

Takashi Ono
Hi All,

In DEV300_m69, Windows Installation is updated using GetNativeSystemInfo. However, the
API is only available after Windows XP and I think we should check the availability of
GetNativeSystemInfo and use GetSystemInfo instead in case GetNativeSystemInfo is
unavailable.

I will raise the issue later on.

In the meantime, I think we should implement appropriate version checking in
wntmsci*.mk. Use of environment variable WINVER is obsolete.

Since WINVER is still valid in MinGW, the use of GetNativeSystemInfo is breaking MinGW
build.

Best Regards,

Takashi Ono ([hidden email])