Windows Subsystem for Linux

Keith N. McKenna
Greetings all;

Was wondering in anyone had experience with the Windows Subsystem for
Linux. Was thinking it might be an easy way to install a distro to be
able to run AOO for to be able to confirm bugs on more than just Windows.

Thanks in Advance
Keith

RE: Windows Subsystem for Linux

Howard Morris (aka Col Boogie)
No, but have run Windows under a Mac system.

Howard

On 10/14/2018 7:49 PM, Keith N. McKenna wrote:
> Greetings all;
>
> Was wondering in anyone had experience with the Windows Subsystem for
> Linux. Was thinking it might be an easy way to install a distro to be
> able to run AOO for to be able to confirm bugs on more than just Windows.
>
> Thanks in Advance
> Keith

Found some more info online and looks like it is not going to be able to
do what I want. Appears that it is ONLY meant for being able to use
command line apps via a bash shell.

Regards
Keith