Word\Power point\ Excel

kevina33
The templet look different from the traditional Microsoft Word. Will it be
compatible when I am sending information

K Matthews

Re: Word\Power point\ Excel

Paul
There may be some formatting differences if you are looking at a .doc
file in OOo. M$ users will still be able to open file if you maintain
it in .doc format.

/paul