WordPerfect Conversion

br8acla6
Would you please tell me how to install the WordPerfect conversion tool?

Re: WordPerfect Conversion

nasrin khaksar
hi.
i think that libreoffice can support this format and you dont need any
conversion software for it.
God bless you!

On 8/12/17, br8acla6 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Would you please tell me how to install the WordPerfect conversion tool?

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org

Re: WordPerfect Conversion

nasrin khaksar
because openoffice and libreoffice both are very close to each other
and are compatible with other formats which are used in different
programs, you dont have any problem using them.
meanwhile, if you open for example your word perfect document, you can
save as other formats like odt or microsoft formats, which one
exception.
openoffice can open both doc and docx format and read them but only
can save as doc, but libreoffice even can save them as docx.