Working in Project

stefan.lichtmannegger
Hallo,

I'm a Java and C++ developer and want to work in the project for the OpenOffice.

If it is possible what do you need for working. A profile of me or what else do you need.
I worked a little bit with UNO and with the rest of the SDK of OpenOffice.

I'm interested and I want to know the general conditions if I get the possibility to work in a project. What are the securities and so on.

Yours sincerely

Stefan Lichtmannegger

Viel oder wenig? Schnell oder langsam? Unbegrenzt surfen + telefonieren
ohne Zeit- und Volumenbegrenzung? DAS TOP ANGEBOT JETZT bei Arcor: günstig
und schnell mit DSL - das All-Inclusive-Paket für clevere Doppel-Sparer,
nur  44,85 €  inkl. DSL- und ISDN-Grundgebühr!
http://www.arcor.de/rd/emf-dsl-2

Re: Working in Project

Oliver Specht - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg
[hidden email] wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> I'm a Java and C++ developer and want to work in the project for the OpenOffice.
>
> If it is possible what do you need for working. A profile of me or what else do you need.
> I worked a little bit with UNO and with the rest of the SDK of OpenOffice.
>
> I'm interested and I want to know the general conditions if I get the possibility to work in a project. What are the securities and so on.
>
> Yours sincerely
>
> Stefan Lichtmannegger

Hi,
welcome at OOo!

Did you already visit http://contributing.openoffice.org/programming.html ?

The main question is: Which project/area are you interested in? The UI
project is a project without it own code :-) UI code is spread over a
lot of projects (gsl, framework, sw, sd, sc, ...)

As I'm working at the word processor code most of my time I'd like to
invite you to the sw project (to subscribe:

You can also subscribe to the development mailing list
[hidden email] (send an empty mail to [hidden email]).

It's up to you to decide what you want to do.

Regards,

Oliver
ui project lead