Wrong e-mail address on extensions website

Wrong e-mail address on extensions website

Aivaras Stepukonis
Hi,

Adding content on the extensions website presents the contributor with
the following notice:

    This extension is currently not published. Please contact the system
    administrator at [hidden email] to have it
    published, including a link to this page.

The "noreply" in the e-mail address looked fishy to me to begin with but
I went on shooting an e-mail to the administrator regardless.

I day or so later, the e-mail bounced back as undelivered. My initial
suspicion seems to have been correct: the e-mail address in the notice
has to be changed.

Regards,

Aivaras

Re: Wrong e-mail address on extensions website

Bidouille
Hello,
You are in wrong maillist here.
Please post your request on dev@