You are interested in AOO flyers?

Jörg Schmidt-2
Hello,

The German AOO-community wants to print flyers, including flyers in English.

The format of the flyers will be: "DIN Lang", 210 x 100 millimeters, 6 pages. Here you can see an older example of a flyer:
http://www.calc-info.de/files/AOO_Flyer.pdf

I would like to ask if there is also international interest in such flyers, because a larger number would make it possible to achieve a more favourable price for the individual flyers.

Please note in your answer:
it is relatively expensive to send the flyers internationally, so it would be a good idea to find ways to pass the flyers on personally (e.g. at events where you meet internationally) or you might have to pay the shipping costs yourself.

This email here is only for the purpose of determining your basic interest.
If there is fundamental interest, we can discuss details below.

greetings,
Jörg

Re: You are interested in AOO flyers?

Dave Fisher
Hi -

Very cool.

Please update to use the correct Apache OpenOffice logo. Also Apache and OpenOffice are registered trademarks. So you should write: “Apache, OpenOffice, OpenOffice.org and the seagull logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation.”

Regards,
Dave

On Apr 24, 2018, at 11:54 PM, Jörg Schmidt <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

The German AOO-community wants to print flyers, including flyers in English.

The format of the flyers will be: "DIN Lang", 210 x 100 millimeters, 6 pages. Here you can see an older example of a flyer:
http://www.calc-info.de/files/AOO_Flyer.pdf

I would like to ask if there is also international interest in such flyers, because a larger number would make it possible to achieve a more favourable price for the individual flyers.

Please note in your answer:
it is relatively expensive to send the flyers internationally, so it would be a good idea to find ways to pass the flyers on personally (e.g. at events where you meet internationally) or you might have to pay the shipping costs yourself.

This email here is only for the purpose of determining your basic interest.
If there is fundamental interest, we can discuss details below.

greetings,
Jörg

> Please update to use the correct Apache OpenOffice logo.
> Also Apache and OpenOffice are registered trademarks.
> So you should write: “Apache, OpenOffice, OpenOffice.org
> <http://openoffice.org/>  and the seagull logo are trademarks
> and/or registered trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation.”

I will keep an eye on these things

Jörg