Your Requesst for a Pootle Account

Keith N. McKenna
 Welcome! Account cvivol created and enabled for Romanian.

Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
receive your password.

Then you will able to login at
https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/romanian/aoo40/

A detailed Pootle guide is available at
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
[hidden email] and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive.

Regards
Keith N. McKenna

Re: Your Requesst for a Pootle Account

Claudiu Vicol
Thank you. I believe I had written ‘cvicol’ as username. Could you check please?

Regards,
Claudiu

Sent from my iPhone

> On 26 Sep 2019, at 18:20, Keith N. McKenna <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>  Welcome! Account cvivol created and enabled for Romanian.
>
> Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
> receive your password.
>
> Then you will able to login at
> https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
> https://translate.apache.org/romanian/aoo40/
>
> A detailed Pootle guide is available at
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide
>
> If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
> mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
> [hidden email] and respond to the confirmation
> request you will receive.
>
> Regards
> Keith N. McKenna

Re: Your Requesst for a Pootle Account

Keith N. McKenna
Claudiu;

Yes the account name is cvicol, cvivol in the original message was a
typographical error on my part.

Regards
Keith

On 9/26/2019 11:30 AM, Claudiu Vicol wrote:

> Thank you. I believe I had written ‘cvicol’ as username. Could you check please?
>
> Regards,
> Claudiu
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On 26 Sep 2019, at 18:20, Keith N. McKenna <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>  Welcome! Account cvivol created and enabled for Romanian.
>>
>> Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
>> receive your password.
>>
>> Then you will able to login at
>> https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
>> https://translate.apache.org/romanian/aoo40/
>>
>> A detailed Pootle guide is available at
>> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide
>>
>> If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
>> mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
>> [hidden email] and respond to the confirmation
>> request you will receive.
>>
>> Regards
>> Keith N. McKenna

Re: Your Requesst for a Pootle Account

Matthias Seidel
Welcome Claudiu,

Thanks for pointing me to the encoding error in the Windows Installer, a
corrected version can be found here:

https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-420-L10n/AOO-420-Romanian/

Exporting from Pootle and building a new version will take some time, it
is not (yet) an automated process.
So, if you need an updated version just let me know...

Regards,

   Matthias

Am 26.09.19 um 17:30 schrieb Claudiu Vicol:

> Thank you. I believe I had written ‘cvicol’ as username. Could you check please?
>
> Regards,
> Claudiu
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On 26 Sep 2019, at 18:20, Keith N. McKenna <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>  Welcome! Account cvivol created and enabled for Romanian.
>>
>> Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
>> receive your password.
>>
>> Then you will able to login at
>> https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
>> https://translate.apache.org/romanian/aoo40/
>>
>> A detailed Pootle guide is available at
>> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide
>>
>> If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
>> mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
>> [hidden email] and respond to the confirmation
>> request you will receive.
>>
>> Regards
>> Keith N. McKenna

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment