Your product is being sold without consent

Your product is being sold without consent

Reece McCaskill
Hey,

I didn’t know who else to contact, but your products are being sold for benefits you may not ever see.
All you have to do to see this is search “OpenOffice” on eBay – they’re selling it as if it’s Office365.

Just thought I’d make you aware of this, please pass this email onto anyone who needs to see this and can take action.

Thanks.

Re: Your product is being sold without consent

Dave AOO
I didn�t know who else to contact, but your products are being sold for benefits you may not ever see.
All you have to do to see this is search �OpenOffice� on eBay � they�re selling it as if it�s Office365.

Just thought I�d make you aware of this, please pass this email onto anyone who needs to see this and can take action.

Thanks.

Thank you for your interest, but please see: https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/SellingOOo

0xC0020A60BF9E4F37.asc (3K) Download Attachment

Re: Your product is being sold without consent

Tor Lillqvist
Selling it without consent is what the license allows. (Sure, it is a scam,
but not much one can do about it.)
--tml

RE: Your product is being sold without consent

Jörg Schmidt-2
Hello,

What's the scam supposed to consist of?

The thread starter refers to Ebay, there I can't find any scams with AOO.

greetings,
Jörg

Re: Your product is being sold without consent

Ruth Deerfield

Sent from my iPhone