Your product is the worst ever. Twice already, you cut out and lost my book that took me hours to upload. I will be on facebook making sure everyone on my friends list, almost 5,000 people, know about you. I wish I could be there in person to explode

Your product is the worst ever. Twice already, you cut out and lost my book that took me hours to upload. I will be on facebook making sure everyone on my friends list, almost 5,000 people, know about you. I wish I could be there in person to explode

laurie purcell

Re: Your product is the worst ever. Twice already, you cut out and lost my book that took me hours to upload. I will be on facebook making sure everyone on my friends list, almost 5,000 people, know about you. I wish I could be there in person to explode

David Belina-2
Open Office has nothing to do with uploading a book.  It only does editing and hands off the document to your email account to send or to your OS to save. You might as well blame your Microsoft Windows 10 for your problem.

I’m sorry ythat you think you have to blast 5K people beforee investigating what the problem really might be.

Re: Your product is the worst ever. Twice already, you cut out and lost my book that took me hours to upload. I will be on facebook making sure everyone on my friends list, almost 5,000 people, know about you. I wish I could be there in person to explode

Peter Kovacs-3
Yes, please explain more in detail what you are doing. OpenOffice is a
community Product. It is made and supported by community. People like
you. We do not cut out on our own.

Maybe we have an idea to help you. Just take a moment and tell us.

We are here to help.

All the best.

Peter

Am 19.03.20 um 19:35 schrieb David Belina:

> Open Office has nothing to do with uploading a book.  It only does editing and hands off the document to your email account to send or to your OS to save. You might as well blame your Microsoft Windows 10 for your problem.
>
> I’m sorry ythat you think you have to blast 5K people beforee investigating what the problem really might be.

Re[2]: Your product is the worst ever. Twice already, you cut out and lost my book that took me hours to upload. I will be on facebook making sure everyone on my friends list, almost 5,000 people, know about you. I wish I could be there in person to explode

Amin Jacek Pędziwiater
In this case, it would be advisable for these 5K people to send an
e-mail to the address of the post's leader. This will certainly cause
quite a blast in the outlook box :)

and lost my book that took me hours to upload. I will be on facebook
making sure everyone on my friends list, almost 5,000 people, know about
you. I wish I could be there in person to explode

>Open Office has nothing to do with uploading a book.  It only does editing and hands off the document to your email account to send or to your OS to save. You might as well blame your Microsoft Windows 10 for your problem.
>
>I’m sorry ythat you think you have to blast 5K people beforee investigating what the problem really might be.
>

>On March 19, 2020 at 12:21:56 PM, laurie purcell ([hidden email]) wrote:
>

>Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

Re: Your product is the worst ever. Twice already, you cut out and lost my book that took me hours to upload. I will be on facebook making sure everyone on my friends list, almost 5,000 people, know about you. I wish I could be there in person to explode

Wade Smart-2
Dang Laurie, its like you have never in your life sent a email before.
You dont write a email in the subject line.

Im sure all those people are following you so very closely on
facebook because... what?? You are the toilet paper queen?
No. They wont have a clue what you are talking about. Why
you cant trouble shoot a problem or ask a simple question.
But be sure that all those on this list have seen your post ;)

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 1:21 PM laurie purcell

Re: Your product is the worst ever. Twice already, you cut out and lost my book that took me hours to upload. I will be on facebook making sure everyone on my friends list, almost 5,000 people, know about you. I wish I could be there in person to explode

Peter Kovacs-3
Please be friendly. You should know how frustrating it can be if the
computer does something and it is not what you want.

We have learned to deal with it, others hit their personal limits.

If I talk to my dad, he does not understand how a smartphone works. It
is impossible for him to accept calls. Really!

He gets impacient and angry, because when he was younger he was the
techie. He set the standards of new tech in his workarea. Convinced
bosses to buy computers and Programmers instead of using old paper
calculations.

But today the new tech toys are beyond him. I think I have a pretty good
Idea how Laurie is feeling.

I think words matter here more then talking to a techie.