Zooming spreadsheet

Dave C
Received a spreadsheet with tiny fonts.

How can I increase fonts and keep readability of the sheet? Do I also
have to increase vertical & horizontal size of the rows and columns? Is
there a way to do this globally?

Thanks,
Dave

Re: Zooming spreadsheet

zahra a
hello.
you can change zooming in view menu in to your desire.
i think that it should be the last option in view menu.
just press alt+v to activate view menu and find and select your desire.
hope that help, God bless you.

On 9/19/17, DaveC <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Received a spreadsheet with tiny fonts.
>
> How can I increase fonts and keep readability of the sheet? Do I also
> have to increase vertical & horizontal size of the rows and columns? Is
> there a way to do this globally?
>
> Thanks,
> Dave

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.