Zooming spreadsheet

Dave C-2
Received a spreadsheet with tiny fonts.

How can I increase fonts and keep readability of the sheet? Do I also
have to increase vertical & horizontal size of the rows and columns? Is
there a way to do this globally?

Thanks,
Dave

Re: Zooming spreadsheet

Martin Groenescheij

Sent from my mobile device.

> On 19 Sep 2017, at 3:04 am, Dave C <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Received a spreadsheet with tiny fonts.
>
> How can I increase fonts and keep readability of the sheet? Do I also have to increase vertical & horizontal size of the rows and columns? Is there a way to do this globally?

Font sizes are managed by using Paragraph Styles.
If this is easy depends much on the capabilities of the sender.
The readability is controlled by the zooming factor, you can use the zoom slider at the right - bottom corner of your window.