Zotero and web of science

John Poulsen
Hello,

I am a new user to zotero.  Is it possible to download references from
web of science to zotero, without typing in the info manually and
without importing into a different program first?

Thanks for your help,
John

Re: Zotero and web of science

David Wilson-7
On Thu, 6 Sep 2007, John Poulsen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am a new user to zotero.  Is it possible to download references from
> web of science to zotero, without typing in the info manually and
> without importing into a different program first?
>
> Thanks for your help,
> John

You should really address Zotero questions to the Zotero user forum. However,
I did a quick check through my University library across to  the web of
science.

 I found an article, clicked on the white page icon, which added the article
details to Zotero, and produced the citation from Zotero -

Syme, Harriet A. “Cardiovascular and renal manifestations of hyperthyroidism.”
VETERINARY CLINICS OF NORTH AMERICA-SMALL ANIMAL PRACTICE 37, no. 4 (July
2007): 723-+.

So the answer seems to be yes.

Regards

David