a quick question that I couldn't see an obvious answer for...

a quick question that I couldn't see an obvious answer for...

Ahrina Kay Nielsen
Can I uninstall version 3 on my mac now that I’ve loaded the new 4 without losing all my documents that I created on v 3??

It’s probably a silly question from your perspective but I’ve got MANY writing projects that I don’t want to lose…

Thank you for your help..

Ahrina

Re: a quick question that I couldn't see an obvious answer for...

Colin Robb
Hi Kay I it is beyond my knowledge. All the best regards, Colin.

On Thu, 19 Jul. 2018, 1:48 am Ahrina Kay Nielsen, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Can I uninstall version 3 on my mac now that I’ve loaded the new 4 without
> losing all my documents that I created on v 3??
>
> It’s probably a silly question from your perspective but I’ve got MANY
> writing projects that I don’t want to lose…
>
> Thank you for your help..
>
> Ahrina

Re: a quick question that I couldn't see an obvious answer for...

Howard Blum
As a long time Mac User I think you will be okay. the operating system
doesn't look for a specific version of an application it just looks for the
suffix at the end of the file name to know which application to open.

If your text files have. ODT at the end of it you should be fine.