a string

Taavi Kaevats
Hey,

I was overlooking this string and noticed differences in many
languages. Not sure what is important and what not, but here are the
notes:
- Finnish has both, local and english string included
- French has no spaces at all
- English has consecutive spaces (6x)

link to screenshot: https://pasteboard.co/Je9CTHT.png

Regards,
taavi

Re: a string

Matthias Seidel
Hi,

Am 21.06.20 um 21:25 schrieb Taavi Kaevats:
> Hey,
>
> I was overlooking this string and noticed differences in many
> languages. Not sure what is important and what not, but here are the
> notes:
> - Finnish has both, local and english string included
I corrected Finnish now.
> - French has no spaces at all
> - English has consecutive spaces (6x)
You can ignore the spaces in English. This will be fixed bit by bit,

> link to screenshot: https://pasteboard.co/Je9CTHT.png

Thanks for the pointer!

Regards,

   Matthias

> Regards,
> taavi

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: a string

Taavi Kaevats

> Am 21.06.20 um 21:25 schrieb Taavi Kaevats:
>> Hey,
>>
>> I was overlooking this string and noticed differences in many
>> languages. Not sure what is important and what not, but here are the
>> notes:
>> - Finnish has both, local and english string included
> I corrected Finnish now.
https://pasteboard.co/Jea4lVg.png
there is another one, same issue

>> - French has no spaces at all
>> - English has consecutive spaces (6x)
> You can ignore the spaces in English. This will be fixed bit by bit,
>>
>> link to screenshot: https://pasteboard.co/Je9CTHT.png
>
> Thanks for the pointer!
>
> Regards,
>
>    Matthias
>

>> Regards,
>> taavi

Taavi Kaevats
e-mail: [hidden email]

Re: a string

Matthias Seidel
Hi,

Am 21.06.20 um 22:22 schrieb Taavi Kaevats:

>> Hi,
>>
>> Am 21.06.20 um 21:25 schrieb Taavi Kaevats:
>>> Hey,
>>>
>>> I was overlooking this string and noticed differences in many
>>> languages. Not sure what is important and what not, but here are the
>>> notes:
>>> - Finnish has both, local and english string included
>> I corrected Finnish now.
> https://pasteboard.co/Jea4lVg.png
> there is another one, same issue
There are many more of them!

I will try to correct them, but normally a native speaker should do that...

>>> - French has no spaces at all
>>> - English has consecutive spaces (6x)
>> You can ignore the spaces in English. This will be fixed bit by bit,
>>> link to screenshot: https://pasteboard.co/Je9CTHT.png
>> Thanks for the pointer!
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>>    Matthias
>>
>>> Regards,
>>> taavi

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: a string

Taavi Kaevats
I agree. That is why i wrote in public list..

P, 21. juuni 2020 23:28 Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]>
kirjutas:

> Hi,
>
> Am 21.06.20 um 22:22 schrieb Taavi Kaevats:
> > Hi,

> >:
> >> Hi,

> >> I corrected Finnish now.
> > https://pasteboard.co/Jea4lVg.png
> > there is another one, same issue
>
> There are many more of them!
>
> I will try to correct them, but normally a native speaker should do that...

> >> You can ignore the spaces in English. This will be fixed bit by bit,
> >> Thanks for the pointer!
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >>
> >>    Matthias

Re: a string

Matthias Seidel
Am 21.06.20 um 23:01 schrieb Taavi Kaevats:
> I agree. That is why i wrote in public list..
Understood! ;-)