about open office

Oskar Gronvold
When i type word in open office it comes up with suggestion of words,

But what i dont know is how u can click to get that specific word,

I hope this information helps

Oskar g

Skickades från E-post för Windows 10

Re: about open office

zahra a
hello.
i did not understand in which place you type openoffice.
if you search in google,
the main and official website is:
www.openoffice.org
if you installed it in your operating system, just you can type its
name in the search or find it in your installed programs.
hope that help, God bless you!

On 11/8/17, Oskar Gronvold <[hidden email]> wrote:

> When i type word in open office it comes up with suggestion of words,
>
> But what i dont know is how u can click to get that specific word,
>
> I hope this information helps
>
> Oskar g
>
> Skickades från E-post för Windows 10

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org

Re: about open office

Martin Groenescheij

On 08/11/17 10:29 PM, Oskar Gronvold wrote:
> When i type word in open office it comes up with suggestion of words,
>
> But what i dont know is how u can click to get that specific word,

Basically you can configure this under Tools -> AutoCorrect options and
go to the Word Completion Tab.
Here is some more information from the Help File:

  Word Completion for Text Documents

OpenOffice collects words that you frequently use in the current
session. When you later type the first three letters of a collected
word, OpenOffice automatically completes the word.

If there is more than one word in the AutoCorrect memory that matches
the three letters that you type, press Ctrl+Tab to cycle through the
available words. To cycle in the opposite direction, press Ctrl+Shift+Tab.

    To Accept/Reject a Word Completion

  *

    By default, you accept the word completion by pressing the Enter key.

  *

    To reject the word completion, continue typing with any other key.

    To Switch off the Word Completion

 1.

    Choose *Tools - AutoCorrect Options - Word Completion*.

 2.

    Clear *Enable word completion* .