accessibility development status question

accessibility development status question

Pavel Vlček-2
Dear devs,

is accessibility of Open Office in active development?

Thanks,

Pavel

Re: accessibility development status question

Peter Kovacs-3
Hi Pavel,

What do you mean by accessibility?

We have some bugs of accessibility request for

- internal features.

- Mousless Interface

- Speech recognition

In general we are currently focus maintain the code, meaning fixing
errors. That does not mean someone is not looking into it, or has done
something that brings you closer to your whish.

Please describe more closely what you mean, or point at a dedicated issue.

Thank you.

All the best

Peter

On 29.06.2018 10:51, Pavel Vlček wrote:

> Dear devs,
>
> is accessibility of Open Office in active development?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Pavel

Re: accessibility development status question

Pavel Vlček-2
Yea thanks.

I have a small issue with Writer and Nvda screen reader. I will test, if
it is only with .docx, doc and / or odt format and I'll create a issue.
Problem is with reading documents with more than one page.

Pavel