acount removal

Edgar Estrada
Dear OpenOffice Admin,

I hope this finds you well.

Please assist me deleting my account.

/*[hidden email]*/

Regards.

Re: acount removal

Wade Smart-2
https://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html#users-mailing-list-public

Everything you need is there.
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606
Linux since June 2005

On Sun, Aug 2, 2020 at 4:02 AM Edgar Estrada <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear OpenOffice Admin,
>
> I hope this finds you well.
>
> Please assist me deleting my account.
>

> /*[hidden email]*/
>

> Regards.

Re: acount removal

Hagar Delest-2
Just in case someone wonders, there is no account with this mail address
in the EN forum.

Hagar

Le 02/08/2020 à 14:13, Wade Smart a écrit :

> Everything you need is there.

Re: acount removal

Haim Giloh
How come? My mail address ([hidden email]) should be somewhere, open or
hidden, in the memory of an AOO users' mailing list. Daily I get almost a
dozen mail copies from AOO users, and replies from AOO experts. Please help
me to get unsubscribed!

Sincerely.
Haim Giloh

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 3:16 PM Hagar Delest <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Just in case someone wonders, there is no account with this mail address
> in the EN forum.
>
> Hagar
>
> Le 02/08/2020 à 14:13, Wade Smart a écrit :

> > Everything you need is there.

Re: acount removal

Wade Smart-2
Haim, you are not the original poster and you have
said nothing about being unable to unsubscribe.

--

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 10:41 AM Haim Giloh <[hidden email]> wrote:

> How come? My mail address ([hidden email]) should be somewhere, open or
> hidden, in the memory of an AOO users' mailing list. Daily I get almost a
> dozen mail copies from AOO users, and replies from AOO experts. Please help
> me to get unsubscribed!
>
> Sincerely.
> Haim Giloh
>
> On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 3:16 PM Hagar Delest <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Just in case someone wonders, there is no account with this mail address
> > in the EN forum.
> >
> > Hagar
> >
> > Le 02/08/2020 à 14:13, Wade Smart a écrit :

> > > Everything you need is there.

Re: acount removal

Maurice Howe-2
Wade, are you the "Hallway Monitor" this week??

Le 06/08/2020 à 17:41, Haim Giloh a écrit :
> How come? My mail address ([hidden email]) should be somewhere, open or
> hidden, in the memory of an AOO users' mailing list. Daily I get almost a
> dozen mail copies from AOO users, and replies from AOO experts. Please help
> me to get unsubscribed!
>
> Sincerely.
> Haim Giloh

Just look bottom of the mail: