adding my company's label templates to OO

adding my company's label templates to OO

Eric Teng
hi OO,

Ill like to know how to add label templates to OO just like avery and sigel. we are a labels supplier located in singapore.

thanks and regards
eric

Re: adding my company's label templates to OO

RA Brown
* Please reply only to the mailing list. *

On Mon Nov 15 2010 02:44:03 GMT-0800 (PST)  Eric Teng wrote:
> hi OO,
>

> Ill like to know how to add label templates to OO just like avery and sigel. we are a labels supplier located in singapore.
>
> thanks and regards
> eric

Wrong place to ask, you would need to talk to the developers, start at
http://contributing.openoffice.org/programming.html .

HopeThisHelps

Andy