alternate to Google Analytics

Peter Kovacs-3
Hello all,

I have read an article in the last days that mentions alternatives to
Google Analytics. Some of those Services are based on OpenSource and
deliver maybe not depth but as far I  remeber statistics we usually
querry. Now I do not remeber any details exactly due to some delay I
have between writing and when I learned about it.

Is there interest to discuss a switch? - I would then make a research
and Provide details. However the technical doing I need a volunteer for
that.

All the Best

Peter