another XML file for the Consultants-Page

another XML file for the Consultants-Page

Jörg Schmidt-2
Hello,

here is another XML file for an entry in:
http://www.openoffice.org/bizdev/consultants.html

Can someone please check and then add?

Thank you.

Greetings,
Jörg

XML-File:

 <consultant>
        <name>Uwe Altmann Unternehmensberatung</name>
        <country>DE</country>
        <practice>Deployment</practice>
        <practice>Support</practice>
        <practice>Development</practice>
        <practice>Documentation</practice>
        <description>Helping small business customers since many years in using and optimizing IT solutions. This is done by careful requirements analysis, migration support, professional project management and continuous user support based on individual agreements.</description>
        <website>http://www.altsys.de</website>
        <email>[hidden email]</email>
        <phone>+49 681 96 02 13 39</phone>
    </consultant>

Re: another XML file for the Consultants-Page

Rob Weir
On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 12:47 PM, Jörg Schmidt <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> here is another XML file for an entry in:
> http://www.openoffice.org/bizdev/consultants.html
>
> Can someone please check and then add?

If there are no objections I'll add to the XML and generate a new HTML.

But if you are in contact with this party, you might suggest that they
add an OpenOffice-specific page to their website, so we can point to
that.  Or mention OpenOffice on the existing page.  This would help
any visitors from our website, since it is safe to assume that they
are interested specifically in OpenOffice services.

-Rob

> Thank you.
>

> Greetings,
> Jörg
>

> XML-File:
>
>  <consultant>
>         <name>Uwe Altmann Unternehmensberatung</name>
>         <country>DE</country>
>         <practice>Deployment</practice>
>         <practice>Support</practice>
>         <practice>Development</practice>
>         <practice>Documentation</practice>
>         <description>Helping small business customers since many years in using and optimizing IT solutions. This is done by careful requirements analysis, migration support, professional project management and continuous user support based on individual agreements.</description>
>         <website>http://www.altsys.de</website>
>         <email>[hidden email]</email>
>         <phone>+49 681 96 02 13 39</phone>
>     </consultant>

Re: another XML file for the Consultants-Page

Jörg Schmidt-2

I assume you mean the formulation:

"Helping small business customers since
many years in using and optimizing IT solutions. This is done
by careful requirements analysis, migration support,
professional project management and continuous user support
based on individual agreements."

is specific enough?

In this case, please be generous, because I had to revise Uwe already asked its websites regarding the "TM" and he has done that.

I would actually not equal to ask again. Maybe we could do that in half a year and then again, as the list of service providers is supposed to be already checked and updated regularly.

OK?

Greetings,
Jörg

Re: another XML file for the Consultants-Page

Jörg Schmidt-2

The correct formulation is naturally:

I assume you mean the formulation [...] is *not* specific enough?

Jörg

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 10:45 AM, Jörg Schmidt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]

I'm not stating this as a requirement, but only as a helpful
suggestion. If someone is looking for OpenOffice services, it is good
for them to see OpenOffice mentioned in the landing page.  This
confirms in their mind that they are in the right place.

-Rob

> OK?
>

> Greetings,
> Jörg

Re: another XML file for the Consultants-Page

Jörg Schmidt-2
Hello Rob, *,

May I please ask whether I currently still have to do something, or whether the entry is made ​​in http://www.openoffice.org/bizdev/consultants.html.

I know that currently runs the ApacheCon, and the entry thus has time, but I wanted to make sure if I should still do something.

Greetings,
Jörg

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 9:03 AM, Jörg Schmidt <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello Rob, *,
>
> May I please ask whether I currently still have to do something, or whether the entry is made in http://www.openoffice.org/bizdev/consultants.html.
>
> I know that currently runs the ApacheCon, and the entry thus has time, but I wanted to make sure if I should still do something.

It is fine.  No objections, so I checked it in:
http://www.openoffice.org/bizdev/consultants.html

Thanks again for your help.

-Rob