any easy way to APA, jabref and OOo yet?

any easy way to APA, jabref and OOo yet?

Oliver Zancul Prado
Hello! I need a way to create a APA reference list.
I know jabref and its a good software, I can add and import references
to it.
But how can I create a APA reference list to insert on OOo?

Its sad because I end up doing everything on OOo writer, I  create a
document and there you write the reference and the abstract , and then I
have a huge work to create a reference list.

any hint? any way to deal with this?

Regards

Oliver

Re: any easy way to APA, jabref and OOo yet?

David Wilson-7
Oliver,

        Have you tried inserting a reference list / Bibliography table ?

Menu Insert->Indexes and Tables->Indexes and
Tables->Tab=Indexes/tables;Type=Bibliography

You can customise the refrence list to (possibly most of) APA requirements
using -

Menu Insert->Indexes and Tables->Indexes and Tables->Tab=Entries

Also some advice from the Hints & Tips wiki -

"When you done all that hard work in setting up the bibliographic table with
all the field entries and formatting it to your document style, I suggest
that you select and copy the Bibliographic table and save it in a other
document.

The reason I suggest this is that, if you accidentally delete the
Bibliographic Table, then all your work in formatting the table will be
deleted too. To use your Bibliographic Table formatting in an other document,
just copy that table into new document, it does not matter that the
references are different, just right click over the table and select 'Update
Index/Table' for it to be regenerated with that documents' citations and your
previously defined Bibliographic Table format."

I hope this helps

David