apache odftoolkit question

Vitaliy Yatsunskyi
   Please help me to answer my question
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46580464/apache-odftoolkit-portrait-landscape-mode

I'm using library apache odftoolkit
<https://incubator.apache.org/odftoolkit> to generate report from Java code
to *.odt file. Have code like this:

outputOdt = TextDocument.newTextDocument();
Paragraph p = outputOdt.addParagraph("some text");
p.appendTextContent("some text");

I'm adding paragraphs, tables, setting fonts, and it works fine. But I need
to set some pages in my document in Landscape mode but don't know how to do
this. I found API class PageLayoutProperties and method
setPrintOrientation(), but don't know where to call it. Anybody know?
Thank you!
SOS

Re: apache odftoolkit question

SOS
Is suppose you must change the PageStyle and that must been done after
inserting a pagebreak
hopes it helps
grt;
Fernand