apache open office 4.1.7

paolo gosetti
Perchè non riesco a scaricare la nuova versione del vs programma 4.1.7?
Ogni volta che ci provo mi si apre una finestra con la dicitura Oh no!
Impossibile
caricare alcuni stili. Prova a ricaricare questa pagina o contatta
l'assistenza <https://sourceforge.net/support> .

sistema operativo WINDOWS 10 HOME.
IN ATTESA DI UNA VS CORTESE RISPOSTA PORGO DISTINTI SALUTI
Paolo Gosetti

Re: apache open office 4.1.7

Marcus (OOo)
Am 30.10.19 um 11:37 schrieb paolo gosetti:
> Perchè non riesco a scaricare la nuova versione del vs programma 4.1.7?
> Ogni volta che ci provo mi si apre una finestra con la dicitura Oh no!
> Impossibile
> caricare alcuni stili. Prova a ricaricare questa pagina o contatta
> l'assistenza <https://sourceforge.net/support> .
>
> sistema operativo WINDOWS 10 HOME.
> IN ATTESA DI UNA VS CORTESE RISPOSTA PORGO DISTINTI SALUTI

English translation via Google:

Why can't I download the new version of the 4.1.7 program?
Every time I try, a window opens with the word Oh no! Some styles cannot
be loaded. Try reloading this page or contact support.

WINDOWS 10 HOME operating system.
WAITING FOR A CORTESE VS REPLY PORTO DISTINTI SALUTI

First please note that this is an internationl mailing list. Therefore
please write in English language, so that everyone has a chance to give
an answer. Otherwise we are not able to provide any help.

Back to your problem:

I've downloaded a second ago and haven't seen a problem. So, in general
it's working.

When you have problems with specific mirror servers then just change
them. On the SourceForge webpage there is a grey "Problems Downloading?"
button. Just click on it and choose a different mirror from the popup
dialog.

HTH

Marcus

Re: apache open office 4.1.7

Pedro Lino-3
Ciao Paolo

Assuming you want the Italian version, you can download it directly from Apache
http://archive.apache.org/dist/openoffice/4.1.7/binaries/it/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.7_Win_x86_install_it.exe

http://archive.apache.org/dist/openoffice/4.1.7/binaries/it/
Hope this helps,
Pedro