[api-dev] Start participating in project

[api-dev] Start participating in project

Виталий Киселев
Hello!
I want to start participating in OO projects. Would like to write own
code to help OO and to get necessary experience in programming. I am a
student so don't have much experience. Can you tell me how i can start
developing. I saw about translating snippets to different languages. I
can get java snippet and rewrite it on c++ for example? Am I correct?
Why it is necessary? Is there other ways to start for beginners (i am
interested only in programming)?
Thank you!
Vitaliy Kiselev.

Re: [api-dev] Start participating in project

Alexandro Colorado-3
On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 6:38 AM, Виталий Киселев
<[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hello!
> I want to start participating in OO projects. Would like to write own
> code to help OO and to get necessary experience in programming. I am a
> student so don't have much experience. Can you tell me how i can start
> developing. I saw about translating snippets to different languages. I
> can get java snippet and rewrite it on c++ for example? Am I correct?
> Why it is necessary? Is there other ways to start for beginners (i am
> interested only in programming)?
> Thank you!
> Vitaliy Kiselev.

There is a getting started for developers and also a project that get
developers to start programming under [hidden email]

Please check that project out and this wiki page:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Development

*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* Español
http://es.openoffice.org

Re: [api-dev] Start participating in project

Jürgen Schmidt
Hi Vitaliy,

you are not yet subscribed to this mailing list. To get all replies to
your emails directly you have to subscribe under
http://api.openoffice.org/servlets/ProjectMailingListList.

Subscription is necessary for all OOo mailing lists.

Thanks

Juergen

On 2/9/11 2:06 PM, Alexandro Colorado wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 6:38 AM, Виталий Киселев
> <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> Hello!
>> I want to start participating in OO projects. Would like to write own
>> code to help OO and to get necessary experience in programming. I am a
>> student so don't have much experience. Can you tell me how i can start
>> developing. I saw about translating snippets to different languages. I
>> can get java snippet and rewrite it on c++ for example? Am I correct?
>> Why it is necessary? Is there other ways to start for beginners (i am
>> interested only in programming)?
>> Thank you!
>> Vitaliy Kiselev.
>>

> There is a getting started for developers and also a project that get
> developers to start programming under [hidden email]
>

> Please check that project out and this wiki page:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Development

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Jürgen Schmidt | Principal Software Engineer
Oracle Office GBU

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande