[api-dev] about macros and database

joe

[api-dev] about macros and database

joe
where I can find macros and exemples of database because I want to create a database. can you helpme please!!!!

Re: [api-dev] about macros and database

Fernand Vanrie
Joe,
Andrew Pitonyack has  a excelent Book and Base Document with lot of macro's
Google also for "Roberto Benitez" , he wrote a Base book and have also
lots of macro's an information on the web (www.lulu.com)
Andrew Pitonyack has also a excelent Book and Base Document with lot of
macro's

Hope it helps

Fernand