[api-dev] help please!(no office executable found)

[api-dev] help please!(no office executable found)

麻子
Hello!
         I'm learning to create an extension of OOo3.2,and I follow the first steps of<Developer's guide>.I got an error"no office executable found" when I run the JAVA project(FirstUnoContact).What's the matter?The OOo3.2 was listening meanwhile(TCP,port:2002)
         Environment:Win XP,NetBean6.9.1.
         Thank you and best regards!!
          yours eager friend:gonghaij(From NanJing  China)

Re: [api-dev] help please!(no office executable found)

Jürgen Schmidt
On 1/17/11 4:12 AM, 麻子 wrote:
> Hello!
>          I'm learning to create an extension of OOo3.2,and I follow the first steps of<Developer's guide>.I got an error"no office executable found" when I run the JAVA project(FirstUnoContact).What's the matter?The OOo3.2 was listening meanwhile(TCP,port:2002)
>          Environment:Win XP,NetBean6.9.1.
>          Thank you and best regards!!
>           yours eager friend:gonghaij(From NanJing  China)

you should ensure that you use the OOo NetBeans plugin
(http://api.openoffice.org/files/documents/22/4772/org-openoffice-extensions-2.0.7.alpha.nbm
-> working with NB 6.9.1) and there the client application wizard.

This wizard or better this project type ensures that you pack some glue
code from the SDK into your application jar file. This glue code search
the default office and prepare a new classloader ...

Juergen