apple version

Robert  William Allen
Folks

i have been trying to down loan your program for  my mac good air, but having problem, could you assist me in any manner.

thanks i am a newly so to speak so I’m somewhat ignorant about this all.
cheers and best regards
bob allenplease feel free to call if necessary.

Re: apple version

Marcus (OOo)
Am 07.03.2017 um 00:00 schrieb Robert William Allen:
> i have been trying to down loan your program for  my mac good air, but having problem, could you assist me in any manner.
>
> thanks i am a newly so to speak so I’m somewhat ignorant about this all.

when you have questions and/or need hints to solve a problem, then
please use our user forums:

https://forum.openoffice.org/

Thanks

Marcus