ascII filter options

neal jacobs
Sometime my documents after I print them look like this and I cant see what
I wrote

%PDF-1.4
4 0 obj
4 96
0000000016 00000 n
0000002571 00000 n
0000002718 00000 n
0000002758 00000 n
0000003970 00000 n
0000004504 00000 n
0000005072 00000 n
0000009543 00000 n
0000009777 00000 n
0000013630 00000 n
0000016750 00000 n
0000020158 00000 n
0000023602 00000 n
0000027146 00000 n
0000027495 00000 n
0000031726 00000 n
0000036276 00000 n
0000036389 00000 n
0000036466 00000 n
0000036544 00000 n
0000036639 00000 n
0000036786 00000 n
0000037097 00000 n
0000037150 00000 n
0000037264 00000 n
0000037375 00000 n
0000037498 00000 n
0000037621 00000 n
0000037655 00000 n
0000037732 00000 n
0000045532 00000 n
0000045859 00000 n
0000045922 00000 n
0000046036 00000 n
0000046119 00000 n
0000048859 00000 n
0000049256 00000 n
0000049740 00000 n
0000053523 00000 n
0000053990 00000 n
0000054549 00000 n
0000054670 00000 n
0000056077 00000 n
0000056368 00000 n    can you tell me what is wrong? This is what it
reads on my documents list
0000056744 00000 n         Doulton Taste Filter Bottle ¦ Data
Sheet.pdf 0000057841 00000  also ASCII Filter Option box opens
0000058152 00000 n     Thank you for your ideas to fix this problem
which is getting to be often. M. Neal Jacobs
0000058502 00000 n
0000098720 00000 n
0000098757 00000 n
0000102798 00000 n
0000102835 00000 n
0000138165 00000 n
0000138202 00000 n
0000138279 00000 n
0000138391 00000 n
0000138655 00000 n
0000138732 00000 n
0000458631 00000 n
0000458987 00000 n

Re: ascII filter options

Rory O'Farrell
On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 20:07:12 +0300
neal jacobs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sometime my documents after I print them look like this and I cant see what
> I wrote
>
> %PDF-1.4
> 4 0 obj
> 4 96
> 0000000016 00000 n

This is a PDF file, which is designed as a read-only format.  Instead you should Save As .odt, .ods etc (generically ODF format); then if you need a PDF file, when all editing is finished, use /File /Export as PDF.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>