ascending/descending order

Betty Enos
Gentlemen;
First, may I say I thoroughly appreciate Open Office. I do a lot of letter writing, and it is a blessing.
I have a small question about an annoying problem. For some reason, one folder has all of the files in reverse alphabetical order. I can’t figure out how I did it, and can’t figure out how to put the files in alphabetical order. If you could tell me how to put those files in alphabetical order, your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Please note, that they are in alphabetical order in the Windows document folder, but not in Open Office folder. Thank you so much. Betty Enos nee Damms 845-883-0960

Sent from Windows Mail