auto correct red wavy lines under each word

auto correct red wavy lines under each word

Lin St. Jacques
What's the solution. I've tried resetting the default language, didn't work.

Re: auto correct red wavy lines under each word

Rory O'Farrell
On Tue, 18 Sep 2018 14:31:13 -0700
"Lin St. Jacques" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> What's the solution. I've tried resetting the default language, didn't work.

Rename your OO user profile.

If you are using Windows close OpenOffice and the Quickstarter. Open File
Explorer. Copy and paste %appdata%\OpenOffice\4 in the File Explorer (sometimes called Windows Explorer)
Address Bar and press Enter. Rename the "user" folder - "user.old" is a good choice. Start OpenOffice.

This cures almost all spellcheck problems.

If you are actually using OO 3, replace the 4 in the above commands with 3.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>