best product I have ever seen

Cody Jackson
hands down with out a shadow of a doubt this product is amazing! my new computer did not come with a copy of Microsoft office (that i didn't have to pay for) and i really needed a program that would do the job. this program goes above and beyond what I actually use it for and it is amazingly close to Microsoft office 2003. the trial version of Microsoft 2007 that my pc came with was too cluttered and i could not find what i needed. this product is strait forward and uncomplicated. Thank you so much for this incredible product i have suggested it to many people i know.

sincerely,

Cody

Re: best product I have ever seen

Michael Adams-2
On Friday 29 October 2010 15:21, Cody Jackson wrote:
> hands down with out a shadow of a doubt this product is amazing! my new
> computer did not come with a copy of Microsoft office (that i didn't have
> to pay for) and i really needed a program that would do the job. this
> program goes above and beyond what I actually use it for and it is
> amazingly close to Microsoft office 2003. the trial version of Microsoft
> 2007 that my pc came with was too cluttered and i could not find what i
> needed. this product is strait forward and uncomplicated. Thank you so much
> for this incredible product i have suggested it to many people i know.

Thanks for the kind words Cody and welcome to the OpenOffice.org community. If
you ever need any help with any issues that the website can't help with the
[hidden email] email address is the best one to use. There is a good
migration guide on the website for those wanting to move from Office to OO.o
as well as excellent beginner and medium guides.

--
Michael

Re: best product I have ever seen

billy corbett
Yes I agree with you it is a great program